Network Security Essentials: applications and standards. – 6a edition
It is the purpose of this book to provide a practical survey of network security applications and standars. The emphasis is on applications that are widely used oh the Internet and for corporate networks, and standars (especially Internet standars) that have been widely deployed
Part One: Cryptography.
2. Symmetric Encrytion and Message Confidentiality.
3. Public-Key Crytography and Message Authentication.
Part Two: Network Security Applications.
4. Key Distribution and User Authentication.
5. Network Access Control and Cloud Security.
6. Transport-Level Security.
7. Wireless Network Security.
8. Electronic Mail Security.
9. IP Security.
Part Three: System Security.
10. Malicious Software.