Business Analytics: methods, models, and decicions. – 2a edition
Evans, James R. (Autor)
Hoag, Chris (Editor)
This book provides undergraduate business students and introductory graduate students with the fundamental concepts and tools needed to understand the emerging role of business analytics in organizations, to apply basic business analytics tools in a spreadsheet envirenment, and to comunicate with analytics professionals to effectively use and interpret analytic models and results for marking better business decisions. We take a balanced, holistic approach in viewing business analytics from descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive perspectives that today define the discipline.
Part 1: Foundations of Bussiness Analytics.
1. Introduction to Bussiness Analytics.
2. Analytics on Spreadsheets.
Parts 2. Descriptive Analytics.
3. Visualizing and Exploring Data.
4. Descriptive Statistical Measures.
5. Probability Distirbutions and Data Modeling.
6. Sampling and Estimation.
7. Statidtical Inference.
Part 3: Predictive Analytics.
8. Trendlines and Regression Analysis.
9. Forecasting Techiques.
10. Introduction to Data Mining.
11. Spreadsheet Modeling and Analysis.
12. Monte Carlos Simulation and Risk Analysis.
Part 4: Prescriptive Analytics..
13. Linear Optimization.
14. Applications of Linear Optimization.
15. Interger Optimization.
16. Decision Analysis.
Incluye apéndice, glosario, índice