Data Analytics for Accounting
Data Analytics is changing the business world-data simply surrounds us! With so much data available about each of us (i.e., how we shop, what we read, what we buy, what music we listento, where we travel, whom we trust, tec.), arguably, there is the potential for analyzing those data in way that can answer fundamental business and acounting questions and create value.
1. Data Analytics in Accounting and Buseness.
2. Data Preparation and Cleaning.
3. Modeling and Evaluation: Going from Defining Business Problems and Data Understanding to Analyzing Data and Answering Questions.
4. Visualization: Using Visualizations and Summaries to Share Results with Stakeholders. 5. The Moderm Audit and Continous Auditing.
6. Audit Data Analytics.
7. Generating Key Performance Indicators.
8. Financial Statement Analytics.
Incluye glosario, índice