Coal Geology. – 2a edition
Coal Geology, second edition, offers a thoroughly revised and updated edition of this popular book which provides a comprehensive overview of the field of coal geology. All aspects of coal geology are covered in one volume, bridgingthe gap between the academic aspects and the practical role of geology in the coal industry.
2. Origin of Coal.
3. Age and Occurrence of Coal.
4. Coal as a Substance.
5. Coal Sampling and Analysis.
6. Coal Exploration and Data Collection.
7. Coal Resources and Reserves.
8. Geophysics of Coal.
9. Hydrogeology of Coal.
10. Geology and Coal Mining.
11. Coal as an Alternative Energy Source.
12. Coal Use and the Environment.
13. Coal Marketing.
Incluye bibliografía, apéndices, glosario, índice