Rock Engineering Risk
This book provides a new, necessary and valuable approach to the consideration of risk in underground engineering projects constuted within rock masses.
1. Introduction and background.
2. Uncertainty and risk.
3. Rock Engineering Systems (RES), auditing and Protocol Sheets.
4. Rock fractures and in situ rock stress.
5. Radioactive waste disposal: overcoming complexity and reducing risk.
6. Risks associated with long deep tunnels.
7. Risk associated with hydropower cavern groups.
8. Concluding remarks.
Incluye bibliografía, apéndices