Robust and optimal control
For graduate—level courses and for professional reference dealing with robust linear control, multivariable design and H…à Control. Assumes prior knowledge of feedback and control systems and linear systems theory. Also appropriate for practicing engineers familiar with modern control techniques.
Class-tested at major institutions around the world and regarded as an “instant classic” by reviewers, this work offers the most complete coverage of robust and H…à control available. The clarity of the overall methodology: how one sets a problem up, introduces uncertainty models, weights, performance norms, etc. set this book apart from others in the field. Offers detailed treatment of topics not found elsewhere including — Riccati equations, …m theory, H…à loopshaping, controller reduction, how to formulate problems in a LFT form. Key results are given immediately for quick access in the beginning of the book. Overall the book serves as a tremendous self-contained reference by having collected and developed all the important proofs and key results available. Problems sets are available on Internet.
2. Linear Algebra.
3. Linear Dynamical Systems.
4. Performance Specifications.
5. Stability and Performance of Feedback Systems.
6. Performance Limitations.
7. Model Reduction by Balanced Truncation.
8. Hankel Norm Approximation.
9. Model Uncertainty and Robustness.
10. Linear Fractional Transformation.
11. Structured Singular Value.
12. Parameterization of Stabilizing Controllers.
13. Algebraic Riccati Equations.
14. H2 Optimical Control.
15. Linear Quadratic Optimization.
16. H°° Control: simple Case.
17. H°° Control: General Case.
18. H°° Loop Shaping.
19. Controller Order Reduction.
20. Fixed Structure Controllers.
21. Discrete Time Control.
Incluye bibliografía, índice