Feedback Control Systems. – 5a edición
For a First Course in Control Systems.
Feedback Control Systems, 5e offers a thorough analysis of the principles of classical and modern feedback control in language that can be understood by students and practicing engineers with no prior background in the subject matter. Organized into three sections — analog control systems, digital control systems, and nonlinear analog control systems —this text helps students understand the difference between mathematical models and the physical systems that the models represent.
The Fifth edition provides a new introduction to modern control analysis and design for digital systems, the addition of emulation methods of design for digital control, and numerous other updates.
2. Models of Physical Systems.
3. State-Variable Models.
4. System Responses.
5. Control-System Characteristics.
6. Stability Analysis.
7. Root-Locus Analysis and Desing.
8. Frequency-Response Analysis.
9. Frequency-Response Desing.
10. Modern Control Desing.
11. Discrete-Time Systems.
12. Sampled-Data Systems.
13. Analysis and Desing of Digital Control Systems.
14. Pole-Assignment Desing and State Estimation for Discrete-Time Systems.
15. Nonlinear System Analysis.
Incluye bibliografía, apéndices, índice