College physics. – 9a ed
Serway, Raymond A (Autor)
Vuille, Chris (Autor)
While physics can seem challenging, its true quality is the sheer simplicity of fundamental physical theories–theories and concepts that can enrich your view of the world around you. COLLEGE PHYSICS, Ninth Edition, provides a clear strategy for connecting those theories to a consistent problem-solving approach, carefully reinforcing this methodology throughout the text and connecting it to real-world examples. For students planning to take the MCAT exam, the text includes exclusive test prep and review tools to help you prepare
Part 4. Electricity and Magnetism.
15. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
16. Electrical Energy and Capacitance.
17. Current and Resistance.
18. Direct-Current Circuits.
20. Induced Voltages and Inductance.
21. Alternating-Current Circuits and Electromagnetic Waves.
Part 5. Light and Optics.
22. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
23. Mirrors and Lenses.
24. Wave Optics.
25. Optical Instruments.
Part 6. Modern Physics.
27. Quantum Physics.
28. Atomic Physics.
29. Nuclear Physics.
30. Nuclear Energy and Elementary Particles.